Ancestral Author Classic 2.9.29 Released
Posted 9 Aug 2019
- The ability to control the line spacing between children in a report has been added.
- Improvements have been made to the way source records on notes appear in the PDF document. Sources on notes can now appear as citations, in addition to inline text. Also, the appearance of source records in the PDF document can be completely suppressed.
- Performance improvements, bug fixes.
- Ancestral Author Classic Windows/XP support will be deprecated starting in 2020. Unfortunately, the Microsoft tools to support Windows/XP are no longer available. We strongly suggest you update to a more recent version of Windows.
Ancestral Author Classic 2.9.28 Released
Posted 12 April 2019
- Improvements were made to hyperlinks in descendant reports. Specifically, spouses are now linked if they are descendants of the root.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Switching to a new license code format. Old license codes will still be supported.
Ancestral Author Classic 2.9.27 Released
Posted 27 December 2018
The following changes have been made to Ancestral Author Classic:
- The version numbering scheme has changed from '2.9y' format to '2.9.25' format. This new versioning scheme conveys the same information as the previous versioning scheme (with letter replaced by position in the alphabet), but conforms to the software standard semantic versioning system documented here.
- Ancestral Author now checks to see if a new release is available. If so, it informs you with a dialog message. It will also place a link on the main dialog page that (if clicked) takes you to the download page.